Public bug reported:

Whether going into the settings and enabling the bluetooth or using
rfkill to unblock it, the bluetooth remains disabled. I've added myself
to the bluetooth group and this did work until the next restart. After
blocking it the indicator icon shows up, but upon unblocking again the
icon shows up and then disappears

** Affects: gnome-bluetooth (Ubuntu)

** Project changed: launchpad => gnome-bluetooth (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

  Whether going into the settings and enabling the bluetooth or using
  rfkill to unblock it, the bluetooth remains disabled. I've added myself
- to the bluetooth group and this did work until the next restart.
+ to the bluetooth group and this did work until the next restart. After
+ blocking it the indicator icon shows up, but upon unblocking again the
+ icon shows up and then disappears

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-bluetooth in Ubuntu.

  Bluetooth disabled even after being enabled

Status in gnome-bluetooth package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description: