If I get it correctly, in order to backport this, including sequences, there
should be at least 2 SRU:
- 1 for fonts-noto-color-emoji, with the latest emojis
- 1 for pango, with those 2 commits

Did I get it correctly?

If yes, we could first SRU fonts-noto-color-emoji package and pango
later to bring the sequences.

I can check if I can work on that on late next month.

Packages, which is subscribed to fonts-noto-color-emoji in Ubuntu.

  Missing some unicode 13 emojis

Status in fonts-noto-color-emoji package in Ubuntu:

  The current version is missing some emojis which are already available
  upstream. I didn't check them all but it seems they are v13 emojis.

  You can see the missing ones as tofu from here:
  https://unicode.org/emoji/charts/full-emoji-list.html

  Package: fonts-noto-color-emoji 0~20191119-1
  CurrentDesktop: GNOME
  Date: Sat Apr  4 17:25:41 2020
  Dependencies:

  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Beta amd64 (20200401)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: fonts-noto-color-emoji