Whenever I click on folder on apps menu and then i realized i was in
wrong folder. And then I tried to switch in another folder, again it was
wrong and again I tried to enter another one being in apps menu only....
After around 5 tries , the app menu crashed. This freezes whole PC and
the one and only solution is reset button for pc and long press power
button for laptops. Please solve it immediately. It's preventing the
multitasking ability of ubuntu.

** Affects: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

** Tags: apps bot-comment menu
--
Opening folder on Apps Menu Several times Freezes PC