hm, I would appreciate a bit more information in the Regression
Potential section. In this section we need some analysis on where to
look for regressions after this lands into the archive. This should be
an exercise, thinking: "hmmm, if we change these parts of the code, what
could go wrong? Where should we expect regressions, new bugs?"

** Changed in: system-config-printer (Ubuntu Groovy)

** Changed in: system-config-printer (Ubuntu Focal)

Packages, which is subscribed to system-config-printer in Ubuntu.

  The status of cups still shows idle when the printer has been
  unplugged

Status in OEM Priority Project:
  Triaged
Status in OEM Priority Project focal series:
  New
Status in system-config-printer package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in system-config-printer source package in Focal:
  Incomplete
Status in system-config-printer source package in Groovy:

  [ Impact ]
  After printers (non-ippusb protocal) have been disconnected, the status of
cups still shows "idle" instead of "disabled", so seems the disconnected
procedure hasn't worked well.

  [ Test Case ]
  1. Connect the printer (non-ippusb protocal)(which isn't 070104) with any
20.04 machine
  2. Wait for the status of cups became "Idle" (lpstat -p)
  3. Unplug the cable of the printer
  4. Check the status of cups again. (lpstat -p)

  [ Regression potential ]
  Low, the change just makes "strcmp" to "srtsrt" and has more checks on the
existing of device path.

  [Expected result]
  The status should show disabled.

  [Actual result]