I was wrong,i don't fixed completely. Just now I connected a bluetooth
phone and happened again, the sound was not playing in internal or
bluetooth anymore.

  Audio keeps coming from HDMI even after switching output to internal
  or Bluetooth

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:

  I have been using Ubuntu 20.04 since it was released. Suddenly, a few
  days ago, the sound device output selection (gnome-control-center >
  Sound > Output device) stopped work properly. It is starting as HDMI
  by default (it used to be "internal" before the bug, but this is not
  the question). The problem is that when i change from HDMI to another
  ("internal" or bluetooth) output it doesn't work anymore, the sound
  keep being outputted by HDMI instead. It only works when i change HDMI
  profile to 5.1, then all HDMI profiles just disappear and internal or
  bluetooth audio works fine.

  I don't know if it's really a bug in gnome-control-center, or i just
  blaming the GUI, but I will do what is necessary to find this out.

  I hope i can help improve Ubuntu reporting this. Thanks for all
  developers!

  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.36.4-0ubuntu2
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.11
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME