I can confirm this bug an completely vanilla 20.04 and 20.10 installs on
two completely different machines.

Long startup for icons to appear at boot, non favourite apps will appear
with delay and moving apps will also have a big delay to appear in the
new order.

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock in
Ubuntu.

  [wayland] dock has very long load time when show-mounts is enabled

Status in gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock package in Ubuntu:

  I just upgraded from Ubuntu 18.04 to 20.04.

  When I boot my system I have to wait at least 10 to 15 seconds for the
  application icons to load on dock. Meanwhile everything else seems to
  be working properly. I didn't experience this behavior in Ubuntu
  18.04.

  Also the dock doesn't trigger when I move my cursor to the left of the
screen. (I have set the docker to Auto-Hide mode and it's position is on the
left of my screen).
  ---
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64
(20160719)
  Package: gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock 67ubuntu20.04.5
  PackageArchitecture: all
  Tags: focal third-party-packages wayland-session
  Uname: Linux 5.4.0-26-generic x86_64
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to focal on 2020-04-23 (0 days ago)
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo wireshark
  _MarkForUpload: True