I have done that. Nowadays, L.O. doesn't freeze but when I export the .ods file (112 kB), I get a .xml file of 350 MB ! You will find the log file you asked me. Thanks !
** Attachment added: "myjournal3.log" https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1902535/+attachment/5437610/+files/myjournal3.log -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to libreoffice in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1902535 Title: Calc freeze when I try to export ods to xlm 2003 format Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu: New Bug description: I have a file saved in ODS format (only 12 sheets with about 60 lines and 20 rows, a planning for a staff) This file was an Excel 2013 file with macro that I opened and modified in LO Calc 7.0.2.2 If I save it in Excel2007-365 with macro format, it works If I export to Excel 2003 xlm format, Calc freezes and once, the system froze ! ProblemType: Bug DistroRelease: Ubuntu 20.10 Package: libreoffice (not installed) ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.8.0-26.27-generic 5.8.14 Uname: Linux 5.8.0-26-generic x86_64 ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu50 Architecture: amd64 CasperMD5CheckResult: skip CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME Date: Mon Nov 2 14:46:51 2020 InstallationDate: Installed on 2020-04-10 (206 days ago) InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Beta amd64 (20200402) SourcePackage: libreoffice UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to groovy on 2020-10-24 (8 days ago) To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1902535/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

