No its different issue. My happens during import from ICS file. Syncing
with Google is after that. Regarding your question it doesnt happen whem I
manually create event so its somehow related to how this event is
imtermally stored in way common to gnome-calemdar and Evolution

pon., 30 lis 2020, 10:56 użytkownik Sebastien Bacher <
1906...@bugs.launchpad.net> napisał:

> Thank you for your bug report. Can you trigger the issue by creating an
> event manually or is that, step 1 and the rest of description seem to
> somewhat disagree.
>
> It would be nice to also report upstream on
> https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-calendar/-/issues , or at least
> check existing issues there since there are some problems already reported
> around ICS and timezone, example
> https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-calendar/-/issues/586
>
> ** Bug watch added: gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-calendar/-/issues #586
>    https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-calendar/-/issues/586
>
> ** Changed in: gnome-calendar (Ubuntu)
>
> ** Changed in: gnome-calendar (Ubuntu)
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1906059
>
> Title:
>   Gnome calendar mishandles timezone during moving across calendars
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-calendar in Ubuntu.

  Gnome calendar mishandles timezone during moving across calendars

Status in gnome-calendar package in Ubuntu:

  Steps to reproduce:
  1. Make calendar entry in gnome-calendar in Personal(not online) calendar.
  To be precise I've imported calendar entry via ICS file via Evolution but the
file didn't contain any time zone related entry.
  2. Calendar was properly introduced showing me locally proper time of event,
in line with my local timezone.
  3. Open calendar entry by double click, change on upper bar name of calendar
from personal to one of Google Calendars .
  4. Time of event is shifted

  In my case time of the shift is -1 hour . This corresponds my current
  timezone GMT+1 so it seems item is passed without timezone resulting
  in UTC time presented as local. Additionally when I shift time of
  event during editing by one minute then there is no hour shift so it
  seems error is generated exactly in this dialog box but only for
  imported entries - if I create new one manually then it works
  properly. So for reproducing, this is content of the ICS file with
  personal details scraped out:

  BEGIN:VCALENDAR
  VERSION:2.0
  BEGIN:VEVENT
  URL:https://example.com/path/
  DTSTART:20201128T110000Z
  DTEND:20201128T114500Z
  SUMMARY:[A&B] - IN CASE THIS AMPERSAND COULD HAVE ANY IMPORTANCE I LEAVE IT
  LOCATION:https://example.com
  END:VEVENT
  END:VCALENDAR

  Package: gnome-calendar 3.28.2-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.20
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Fri Nov 27 20:16:33 2020
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 15.04 "Vivid Vervet" - Release amd64 (20150422)
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=pl_PL.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: gnome-calendar
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to bionic on 2018-08-26 (823 days ago)