Well I removed the "ENABLE_COINMP := n" from the "ifeq "$(DEB_VENDOR)"
"Ubuntu"" block and launched an amd64 build and it failed with:

dpkg-shlibdeps: error: no dependency information found for
/<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/debian/libreoffice-
core/usr/lib/libreoffice/program/libCoinMP.so.1 (used by debian
/libreoffice-calc/usr/lib/libreoffice/program/libsolverlo.so)

The PPA where this built:
https://launchpad.net/~hellsworth/+archive/ubuntu/lo-coinmp

The full PPA build log is here:
https://launchpadlibrarian.net/509651435/buildlog_ubuntu-hirsute-amd64.libreoffice_1%3A7.0.3-0ubuntu3_BUILDING.txt.gz

It looks like this libCoinMP.so.1 is provided by the coinor-libcoinmp1v5
package. I can try to add this as a depends, rebuild, and see if we get
further.

  CoinMP Solver not Available, option requires coinmp to be promoted

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  Hi! LibreOffice Calc supports the CoinMP Linear Solver, which is an
  excellent solver to be used in spreadsheets and makes LO Calc superior
  to other office suites in that regard.

  However, the build provided by this PPA does not come with CoinMP
  Solver enabled (see Tools > Solver > Options). I posted a question at
  Ask LibreOffice and I was informed that CoinMP is enabled by default
  during build and maybe the PPA maintainers chose to disable it.

  https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/240836/coinmp-solver-on-
  libreoffice-calc/

  In fact, I built LibreOffice from source and CoinMP was there.
  However, building from source is not convenient and I'd like to use
  the PPA.

  Is it possible that CoinMP Solver be included in future builds of
  LibreOffice provided by this PPA?

  I am currently using LibreOffice 7.0.3.1 on Ubuntu 20.04.