Public bug reported:

Hi Team!

I saw the other bug which happened, when bpool is not imported, but my
bpool is imported, so I think it is another problem and so another bug.

I am running ubunto focal (20.04.1) with zsys 0.4.8.

When I do

  /sbin/zsysctl -vvv boot commit

I get

DEBUG ZFS: ending transaction
DEBUG ZFS: transaction done
DEBUG ZFS: transaction done
ZSys is adding automatic system snapshot to GRUB menu
DEBUG Sourcing file `/etc/default/grub'
DEBUG Sourcing file `/etc/default/grub.d/init-select.cfg'
DEBUG Generating grub configuration file ...
DEBUG
level=debug msg="Didn't receive any information from service in 30s"
level=error msg="Service took too long to respond. Disconnecting client."

Iported zpools:
# zpool list
NAME    SIZE  ALLOC   FREE  CKPOINT  EXPANDSZ   FRAG    CAP  DEDUP    HEALTH
ALTROOT
bpool  1,88G   717M  1,17G        -         -      -    37%  1.00x    ONLINE  -
rpool   944G   570G   374G        -         -    14%    60%  1.00x    ONLINE  -

** Affects: zsys (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "/sbin/zsysctl -vvv boot commit"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1907782/+attachment/5442715/+files/zsysctl_boot_commit.out

Packages, which is subscribed to zsys in Ubuntu.

  ERROR Service took too long to respond. Disconnecting client.

Status in zsys package in Ubuntu:

-