As you can see from the attached photo, the central screen suddenly blackens
when I hover while I was working on a word processor. The problem could be a
conflict between opening shotwell program in the background, as could very well
happen with other programs that still require cpu resources. I ask to have some
answers and to be able to know if doing the upgrade of the ubuntu version,
always in LTS, can solve some bugs.
I ask for an answer to updates as well and also to the fact that I have to keep
restarting my computer to fix these bugs.
Thanks

** Attachment added: "IMG_20201222_123937.jpg"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1909012/+attachment/5450285/+files/IMG_20201222_123937.jpg

  my display are disappeared with I used libreoffice or other software

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  I was using libreoffice writer while, pasting an image and printing it, the
screen went black while I was moving the mouse, the menu of favorite programs
remains clearly visible on the sides of the screen and at the top the bar with
the clock in the center and on the right side the internet connection, audio
volume and shutdown lights.
  This is not the first time this has happened, not only with libreoffice suite
but also with other programs.