I made it public but still no one looking at it

Packages, which is subscribed to file-roller in Ubuntu.

  548.2 KB file is giving infinite size text file output while exracting
  rar file

Status in file-roller package in Ubuntu:

  My friend sent me a RAR file of size 548.2 KB and when I am trying to
  extract the file[Right Click on the RAR file, It shows options like
  Cut,Copy,Move,Extract Here. I selected extract here option] it's not
  getting stopped. So I stopped after 1 minute and I found a text file
  shown up on the desktop, When I check it's size it showing 54GB. I got
  panicked. Like how a 548 kB file contains that much size file, So I
  again tried extracting and it became 80GB after 1 min replacing the
  previous file. So It's becoming bigger and bigger while doing the
  extraction. Then I used an online RAR extractor, Now I got a 1MB file.
  So I concluded that there might be a bug in the archive extractor. I
  am giving the link to the file which I tried to extract

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x3lusZTx_Wr3r2VpkNWrsw_jNnZzsnU-/view?usp=sharing
  and I am attaching the file to this report too.

  Package: file-roller 3.36.3-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.14
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Mon Dec 21 11:33:47 2020
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64 (20200423)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_IN:en
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>