Hi, while we wait for a fix, does anyone know how to reliably toggle
between 3840x2160+gnome-scaling and 1920x1080-gnome-scaling? I've tried
SSHing in a using xrandr before starting the session, but turning ON/OFF
the GNOME scaling doesn't seem to work (xrandr controls DPI which is
different, and i didn't find a simple gsettings to toggle that worksed).
My current work around is manually changing this before I leave the
computer just in case I need to VNC in, then setting it back which is
not ideal...

Packages, which is subscribed to vino in Ubuntu.

  Scaling on xps13 means only a part of the screen is visible at any
  time.

Status in vino:
  Unknown
Status in vino package in Ubuntu:

  STEPS:
  1. On a 4K system
  2. Do a default install of the current iso for Zesty
  3. Make sure scalling is set to 2
  4. Once in the user session activate desktop-sharing
  5. Connect from another machine

  EXPECTED:
  I expect to see the whole screen or for the screen to scroll to allow access
to the whole screen

  ACTUAL:
  Top left hand quarter is the only thing visible and no changes to remina make
it better.
  ---
  CurrentDesktop: Unity:Unity7
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 17.04 "Zesty Zapus" - Alpha amd64 (20161109)
  Package: vino 3.8.1-0ubuntu12
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.10.0-8.10-generic 4.10.0-rc8
  Tags:  zesty
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dialout dip kvm libvirt lpadmin lxd plugdev sambashare
sudo
  _MarkForUpload: True