CurrentDesktop: GNOME
Date: Fri Jan 29 17:43:58 2021
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64 (20200423)
SourcePackage: mutter

** Affects: mutter (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug groovy wayland-session

** Description changed:

  I am running 3 monitors under wayland.
  2x 1440p monitors at 1x scale (one of these is my primary display)
  1x 4k laptop at 2x scale

  The majority apps seem to not get correct scaling on the 2x display.
  gnome-control-center is the one that seems to work correctly. Things
  like chrome, firefox and most other apps (which work fine when only
  using the single 4k) are all tiny on the laptop display.
+
+ Its the same in reverse also, if I set the 4k screen as primary most
+ windows (again except gnome-control-centre) are too large on the 1550p
+ screens.

  Package: mutter 3.38.2-1ubuntu1~20.10.1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu50.3
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  CurrentDesktop: GNOME
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64 (20200423)
  SourcePackage: mutter

Packages, which is subscribed to mutter in Ubuntu.

  multiple monitors with mixed DPI not scaling correctly

Status in mutter package in Ubuntu: