Another tasty capture :

** Attachment added: "new bug also.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons/+bug/1915207/+attachment/5462049/+files/new%20bug%20also.png

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons in
Ubuntu.

  [critical for usability] complete crash/bug of fonts and icons on
  ubutntu thinkpad extreme 4K2021

Status in gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons package in Ubuntu:

  On lenevo thinkpad extme gen 2 with nvidia graphics and ubuntu 20.04.2

  All the menus text and the logging screen text is messed up and shows "whit
noise" instead of the letters. The letters disapeard and the screen is left
complitly unusable. I can not see where to click anymore because the "logout"
"login" and "reboot" is also messed up. Clearly a big big prolem to me and my
girlfriend on a 2600 euros machine.
  The problems appears on it's own after clean install so so problem is not on
my ide. I did not mess anything up, because I just did an easy install.