I don't have a gitlab account. I work on GitHub. Is there anyway to
transfer it.

Packages, which is subscribed to gvfs in Ubuntu.

  gvfsd-google used too much memory

Status in gvfs package in Ubuntu:

  Problem with `gvfs-google`

  Release:      20.10

  Package already exist on machine.

  I want to copy a large file form google drive to my another drive. So
  i logged it my drive in account. This give me access to dive in
  nautilus. Now when i copy files between drive to some local drive.
  Then it should run smooth. And consume normal RAM.

  When you copy big files like 1-2 files total of 9 GB. Then this package
`gvfsd-google` consume enough memory that causes the system to freeze. I have 8
GB of Ram. And it consume all then I have to open tty3, When I used `top`
command then I got that it uses enough memory to crash my system. Then i killed
it. To regain my responsiveness to my system.
  This doesn't happened earlier. But it starts happening when i copy large
file.
  It also consume some memory in my 8 GB swapfile.
  I have added a screenshot of it.