Public bug reported:

Dear Launchpad Team,

I can't play live videos from Youtube. I have problem only with live
transmission. Normal videos works fine. I noticed that I also have this
same problem on Focal (now I checked this on Bionic - Ubuntu 18.04.5).
On Lubuntu 18.04.5 on other machine I don't have this problem. I can
play on Lubuntu all Youtube videos. What is a problem? Do you know? Can
you help? I think that by default Ubuntu have not necessary package to
play live videos on Youtube. I have rigt or this is bug? On Answers
anyone can't tell me if it is a bug so it is why I report this bug. It
is not a bug I am very sorry.

This is link to video which I can't play:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21X5lGlDOfg

I check debugger on youtube and this is output:

"debug_error": {
    "errorCode": "html5.unsupportedlive",
    "errorMessage": "Ten format wideo nie jest obsługiwany.",
    "Nx": "HTML5_NO_AVAILABLE_FORMATS_FALLBACK",

Can you help me?

** Affects: firefox (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

+
[...]

  I can't play live videos on YouTube (problem with live transmission) -
  Ubuntu 18.04.5

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu: