** Branch linked: lp:~chromium-team/chromium-browser/xenial-stable

** Branch linked: lp:~chromium-team/chromium-browser/bionic-beta

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  Missing runtime dependency on libx11-xcb1

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Hi,

  This morning we noticed that in the latest version of chromium-browser on
18.04 (89.0.4389.82-0ubuntu0.18.04.1) the dependency on libx11-xcb1 was removed.
  This caused our use-case with chromium-browser to break.
  For now we install libx11-xcb1 separately, but this seems like a breaking
change.

  $ lsb_release -rd
  Release:        18.04

  Thanks and best regards,