*of course I mean that Mozilla can't run these kind of videos. I wrote
that can run but this is not true. Firefox can't run in my PC mp4 video.

  I can't play live videos on YouTube (problem with live transmission) -
  Ubuntu 18.04.5

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  Dear Launchpad Team,

  I can't play live videos from Youtube. I have problem only with live
  transmission. Normal videos works fine. I noticed that I also have
  this same problem on Focal (now I checked this on Bionic - Ubuntu
  18.04.5). On Lubuntu 18.04.5 on other machine I don't have this
  problem. I can play on Lubuntu all Youtube videos. What is a problem?
  Do you know? I think that by default Ubuntu have not necessary package
  to play live videos on Youtube. Have I right or this is a bug? On
  Answers section on launchpad anyone can't tell me if it is a bug so
  this is why I report this bug now. If it is not a bug I am very sorry
  and you can delete this report now.

  Example I have problem with this video:
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21X5lGlDOfg

  I used debugger by youtube and this is output of this:

  "debug_error": {
      "errorCode": "html5.unsupportedlive",
      "errorMessage": "Ten format wideo nie jest obsługiwany.",
      "Nx": "HTML5_NO_AVAILABLE_FORMATS_FALLBACK",

  If it is a bug can you fix it?

  UPDATE: Today I updated my firefox to the newest version 86.0. This
  bug still exists.