*** Bug 1483579 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***

Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu.

  cannot send message

Status in Mozilla Thunderbird:
  Fix Released
Status in thunderbird package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  using 1:68.10.0+build1-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

  When I try to send a message, nothing happens. In the console, I see
  this error message

  JavaScript error:
chrome://messenger/content/messengercompose/MsgComposeCommands.js, line 6156:
NS_ERROR_NOT_IMPLEMENTED: Component returned failure code: 0x80004001
(NS_ERROR_NOT_IMPLEMENTED) [nsIMsgCompose.expandMailingLists]

  This currently makes thunderbird unuseable.

  Best regards

  Alexandre