Seems similar to that bug

** Also affects: gnome-screenshot (Ubuntu)

** No longer affects: gnome-screenshot (Ubuntu)

  Screenshot different colours

  Ubuntu version 18.04.5 LTS.

  gnome-screenshot:
    Installed: 3.25.0-0ubuntu2
    Candidate: 3.25.0-0ubuntu2
    Version table:
   *** 3.25.0-0ubuntu2 500
          500 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic/main amd64 Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  Expected: Both colors on the image and the web page are the same hex code.
  Happened instead: Diffent colour hex.

  Taking a screenshot from a webpage changes the colors slighlty.

  I have attached a video of what is happening, its a slighlt different
  colour but still different altogether.

  From a HTML page it is #11283C but when I place the screenshot on top of a
background with that color, its clearly different.
  On image the hex is #0D253D.

  I have attached a video of the process