** Attachment added: "usb_modeswitch_ttyUSB_1-3:1.3"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/usb-modeswitch/+bug/1926341/+attachment/5492995/+files/usb_modeswitch_ttyUSB_1-3%3A1.3

Packages, which is subscribed to usb-modeswitch in Ubuntu.

  Sinister usb-modeswitch behavior

Status in usb-modeswitch package in Ubuntu:

  I reported similar bug in last year, but since I didn't have enough
  information it got closed. But now I more than sure about this issue.

  I've tried many USB Dongles, but they are plugged and unplugged
  multiple times automatically, for several minutes, before in some
  cases they are recognized as mobile broadband (But I don't have
  anything to do with this). The last one I bought barely work on Ubuntu
  when I have usb-modeswitch installed ( I was forced to uninstall to
  use WiFi mode properly). More info can be found here:
  https://askubuntu.com/questions/1334099/mobile-broadband-is-
  unavailable

  Detailed device specification here:
  https://www.draisberghof.de/usb_modeswitch/bb/viewtopic.php?t=2970

  There are many people complaining same issue, so now there's no point
  saying my PC is faulty...

  Package: usb-modeswitch (not installed)
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Tue Apr 27 20:23:32 2021
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 21.04 "Hirsute Hippo" - Release amd64 (20210420)
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: usb-modeswitch
  modified.conffile..etc.init.usb-modeswitch-upstart.conf: [deleted]