** Package changed: ubuntu => gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

  Multiple issues with zoom in accessibility

  LSB Version:

core-11.1.0ubuntu2-noarch:printing-11.1.0ubuntu2-noarch:security-11.1.0ubuntu2-noarch

  i have low vision so i need to use screen magnifiers and i am having a
  lot of issues with the zoom feature in accessibility.

  1. zoom focus shifts - lets assume a window in the center of the
  screen and i am at 3x zoom and i try to point my mouse at something
  and try to click that. 90% of the time zoom focus shifts away from the
  mouse location to mostly top left corner of the screen.

  2. mouse pointing away from the object - Similarly when i reach above
  some zoom limit sets say 4x and now lets say i am in a browser trying
  to click a link i point at the link cursor changes to hand and when i
  try to click i couldnt. So i try to zoom out and i fid that the
  pointer was not exactly placed on the link. To sum up when zoomed in
  it seems like i am pointing at a link while the cursor is actually
  placed away from the link

  3. Compressing text - after reaching certain high zoom level as said
  4x or 5x the content on the screen becomes a bit compressed on the
  sides texts and images and everything on screen becomes elongated

  I actually tried using a combination of settings available within the
  zoom settings but i had the same result no matter the setting i use I
  love working with linux ubuntu especially but this makes it really
  frustrating at times as i have to heavily rely on such features as
  magnifiers and screen readers.