** Package changed: mplayer (Ubuntu) => libvdpau (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to libvdpau in Ubuntu.

  Can't play video X.org on Ubuntu 21.04

Status in libvdpau package in Ubuntu:

  I have upgraded my Lenovo Z50-75 (AMD A10-7300 with integrated Radeon
  R6 GPU) from Ubuntu 20.10 to Ubuntu 21.04 and can no longer play
  videos with mplayer (nor vlc) when using X.org (that I need to use
  Cinnamon but I've tried without Cinnamon and seems to be X.org
  related).

  Release:      21.04
  mplayer:
    Installed: 2:1.4+ds1-1
  vlc:
    Installed: 3.0.12-3

  If I login using Ubuntu on X.org, I'm unable to play videos with
  mplayer nor vlc.

  I downloaded sample video from https://sample-
  videos.com/video123/mp4/720/big_buck_bunny_720p_1mb.mp4

  The video plays ok if seen in Firefox.

  If I try to use mplayer, the window opens, the sound plays but no
  video. On the console lots of errors like:

  [vdpau] Error when calling vdp_video_surface_put_bits_y_cb_cr: No backend
implementation could be loaded.
  A:   0.2 V:   0.0 A-V:  0.250 ct:  0.000   0/  0 ??% ??% ??,?% 0 0

  If I try to use vlc, similar thing happens. The sound plays but no
  video. On the console lots of errors like:

  [h264 @ 0x7f48ecce3640] hardware accelerator failed to decode picture

  On Ubuntu 20.10 it was working ok.