Thank you for your bug report. Which desktop environment and theme are
you using?

Could you do
$ apport-collect 1927954

which should add debug details to the report

** Changed in: gnome-themes-extra (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-themes-extra (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-themes-extra in Ubuntu.

  Installing gnome-themes-extra breaks UI color

Status in gnome-themes-extra package in Ubuntu:

  I'm using ubuntu 16 I have a need to upgrade Ubuntu 18.04. However after
upgrading, the color of UI was changed to white (It should be grey as it is).
It tooks me a day to find out the root cause is from gnome-themes-extra.
  Ubuntu 16 does not have this package, but it is automatically installed when
upgrading to 18.04.

  This white happens not only folder window, but also another app.
  Please see the image https://ibb.co/swh4g8B

  Thanks.