Possibly related (duplicate of)?

- https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1893493

** Description changed:

- Ubuntu Desktop Impish daily test.
+ Ubuntu Desktop Impish daily test on
+ - - hp dc7700 (c2d-e6320, 5gb, nvidia quadro nvs 290)

  Changing display positions in settings.  I have two monitors, one above
  the other (so not the default).

- I made change and it look okay so I said keep. I noticed I was wrong
- having TOP/BOTTOM displays the wrong way, detected via mouse movements
- between displays so I made another change of the TOP/BOTTOM displays in
- "DISPLAYS" of GNOME settings...
+ I made change and it looked okay so I said keep. I noticed I was wrong
+ having TOP/BOTTOM displays the wrong way (detected via mouse movements
+ between displays) so I made another change of the TOP/BOTTOM displays in
+ "DISPLAYS" of GNOME settings clicked apply again & keep...

  ** Expected Results

  On changing display orientation I expect wallpaper to be redrawn, or
  remain on screen

  ** Actual Results

  I now have BLUE background on both displays.
+
+ (this was soon changing.. but that didn't occur until I tried to change
+ wallpapers...)

  /var/crash is empty... operation appears normal; I lost background.
  lots of TRAP messages though fill `dmesg`

  Package: ubuntu-desktop 1.469
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CasperVersion: 1.461
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME