Still happening on impish with gcc-10 10.3.0-4ubuntu1 and libreoffice
7.1.4

https://launchpadlibrarian.net/543439072/buildlog_ubuntu-impish-
armhf.libreoffice_1%3A7.1.4~rc2-0ubuntu1+lo3_BUILDING.txt.gz

** Also affects: libreoffice (Ubuntu Impish)

** Also affects: gcc-10 (Ubuntu Impish)

** Also affects: libreoffice (Ubuntu Hirsute)

** Also affects: gcc-10 (Ubuntu Hirsute)

  LO segfaults in one test on armhf when built with GCC 10

Status in gcc-10 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in gcc-10 source package in Groovy:
  Invalid
Status in libreoffice source package in Groovy:
  Incomplete
Status in gcc-10 source package in Hirsute:
  New
Status in libreoffice source package in Hirsute:
  New
Status in gcc-10 source package in Impish:
  Invalid
Status in libreoffice source package in Impish:

  I don't think we've had a successful build of Libreoffce on armhf in
  Ubuntu since gcc-10, it always eventually segfaults after 24 hours or
  so

  /<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/toolkit/source/controls/tkscrollbar.cxx: In member function
‘virtual void toolkit::UnoScrollBarControl::adjustmentValueChanged(const
com::sun::star::awt::AdjustmentEvent&)’:
  /<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/toolkit/source/controls/tkscrollbar.cxx:175:5: internal
compiler error: Segmentation fault
    175 |     }
        |     ^
  Please submit a full bug report,