Hello Olivier,

thanks for your reply and yes I can reproduce the bug. Bevore I
reinstalled it I removed all Preferences.

Now I ran the Command above and got a Mail with this report

A new OAuth token consumer was enabled in Launchpad.

If you did not make this change, please open a new Question on Launchpad
<https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+addquestion> or visit
#launchpad on IRC at irc.libera.chat to alert staff of the issue.

I hope this helps to find the Issue

  Firefox disaplayerror after Update on last version 89

Status in Ubuntu MATE:
  New
Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  After the last Update from Firefox Browser to Version 89 Firefox is unsuable.
The Program starts but the window is somehow transparent and white. I removed
and reinstalled Firefox but the problem is the same. My computer is an Amd
Mashine running Ubuntu Mate 20.10 Mate 1.24.1
  I took a Screenshot.