Please try logging into both 'Ubuntu' and 'Ubuntu on Xorg', and tell us
if both have the same bug. You can select the session type using the
button in the bottom right corner of the login screen.

** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: wacom

  No wacom tablet or stylus discovered, Fujitsu T935

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  I installed Ubuntu 21.04 on my Fujitsu T935, which has a Wacom stylus
  and screen.  The command line seems to find it, and it works fine, but
  I cannot calibrate it without the gnome-control-center.

  $ xsetwacom --list devices
  Wacom MultiTouch Sensor Finger touch  id: 10  type: TOUCH
  Wacom MultiTouch Sensor Pen stylus    id: 11  type: STYLUS
  Wacom MultiTouch Sensor Pen eraser    id: 15  type: ERASER

  Any ideas what to do?

  Thanks,

  Rob

  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.38.5-1ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu65.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Mon Jun 28 17:45:08 2021
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 21.04 "Hirsute Hippo" - Release amd64 (20210420)
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>