>From system settings, I can see both monitors in Display configuration.

>From command prompt, I can see both displays when I use xrandr.

>From command prompt, I can only see one display when I use colormgr get-
devices-by-kind display

Did not have this issue with Kubuntu 20.10.

My notebook, which hasn't been upgraded from 20.10 yet (I'll hold off)
does not have this issue and it does show all display devices in Display
Configuration, useing xrandr from command prompt, and colormgr from
command prompt.

Packages, which is subscribed to colord in Ubuntu.

  Only one monitor showing in Color Corrections - System Settings Module

Status in colord package in Ubuntu:

  I just made the switch to 21.04, and I've immediatly run into problem
  with color corrections.

  In the Color Correction - System settings Module, I can only see and
  apply a color profile to my first display on the first display port
  (DP0).  My second display on the 2nd display Port (DP1) is not shown,
  so I'm unable to apply a color profile to make the two monitors look
  identical.

  Package: colord 1.4.5-3
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu65.1
  Architecture: amd64