*** Bug 1708352 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***

  Issue after update Ubuntu on version 21. Firefox often freeze

Status in Mozilla Firefox:
  Fix Released
Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  Bug report: I have the same issue on both versions of Firefox.
  On deb. and snap version I have issue after update Ubuntu on version 21.
  Firefox often freeze.
  Can you please help me and repair it?
  Is possible automatically send diagnostic data for Ubuntu and Firefox
developers during freeze?

  I am sorry, I am not IT expert

  Package: firefox 89.0+build2-0ubuntu0.21.04.1
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu65.1
  Architecture: amd64
  BuildID: 20210527174632
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Thu Jun  3 15:20:50 2021
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=sk_SK.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: firefox
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to hirsute on 2021-05-14 (20 days ago)