Most of those strings are present in Launchpad and recently translated
by you.

I'd suggest that we wait until the next update of the language packs. If
some strings keep being untranslated after that, it may be motivated to
investigate further.

  Missing translations

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  Hello,

  I hope this is the proper place to report this bug.
  I am using the daily built and I see that some strings are not translated but
they are not available on Launchpad for translation.

  Also, I noticed that the language packs are not updated every 2 weeks
  like I read somewhere.

  Best regards

  Quentin