[Expired for bluez (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: bluez (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Bluetooth keyboard has lag

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  For some days, I observe an annoying lag with my Logitech K380
  keyboard and Ubuntu 20.04.  After a couple of seconds not typing, new
  keystrokes are registered only after 1–2 seconds lag.  From there on,
  I can type without lag, until the next typing pause.

  I seems that the Bluetooth component switches Bluetooth in some sort of
hibernate after a couple of seconds of not typing, and then it needs 1–2
seconds to wake up again and process the keystrokes.
  No keys are missing – they just arrive with a lag.  Probably the keyboard
buffers them.

  Important: If I listen to music with a Bluetooth headset, I can type
  without *any* problems because the Bluetooth module remains awake due
  to the music transmission.

  The keyboard does not exhibit this issues at my Android tablet.
  Furthermore, I am sometimes lucky can work with the keyboard without
  any lag (and without music).

  In the BIOS settings of the computer, I do not find anything
  Bluetooth-related.