*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 1723117 ***
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1723117

Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. This particular bug has already been reported and is a
duplicate of bug 1723117, so it is being marked as such. Please look at
the other bug report to see if there is any missing information that you
can provide, or to see if there is a workaround for the bug.
Additionally, any further discussion regarding the bug should occur in
the other report. Feel free to continue to report any other bugs you may
find.


** This bug has been marked a duplicate of bug 1723117
   Desktop icons goes under the Dock, if the Dock is set to auto-hide.

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons in
Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1954467

Title:
  Placing of the new desktop shortcuts

Status in gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  When the left sidebar is set to auto hide and I put something to my
  desktop the shortcut appears straight to the left, and sidebar is over
  it. I have to move it manually righter. I didn't find any information
  about this problem in WWW, so I'm reporting

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons/+bug/1954467/+subscriptions


-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to