For example, when I log in using ssh, after the login information of
Last login is displayed, it takes 1-2s before I can enter the user's
home directory for operation.

  File reading speed is slow

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  I created the user's home directory on the computer's mechanical hard drive,
but the user's login speed is very slow, and the speed of viewing the file
content in the desktop environment is slow. At the same time, I tested the hard
disk read speed:
   hdparm -Tt /dev/sdb
  /dev/sdb:
   Timing cached reads:   23962 MB in  2.00 seconds = 11993.56 MB/sec
   Timing buffered disk reads: 456 MB in  3.00 seconds = 151.78 MB/sec
  There is no problem with the read speed of the hard disk.
  And when I have a lot of data exchange while running a python program, the
speed used to be 3s, but now it suddenly becomes 30-50s.
  The above is when my computer is running well.