Public bug reported:

Facing difficulty in understanding the complex tax rates and provisions
of income tax and GST? Allow the professionals at credeb to assist you.

Credeb is counted amongst the leading and trusted accounting advisory and
consultancy Firms in Delhi, India. We have kept our aim of providing services
of the highest quality, resulting in the addition of value to each of its
clients in a totally professional, reliable and independent manner. Credeb
Advisors LLP is your one-stop destination for resolving all accounting and tax
related conflicts.
https://www.credebadvisors.com/services/gst-and-tds-compliances

** Affects: gnome-disk-utility (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

  Facing difficulty in understanding the complex tax rates and provisions
  of income tax and GST? Allow the professionals at credeb to assist you.

- Credeb is counted amongst the leading and trusted accounting advisory and
consultancy Firms in Delhi, India. We have kept our aim of providing services
of the highest quality, resulting in the addition of value to each of its
clients in a totally professional, reliable and independent manner. Credeb
Advisors LLP is your one-stop destination for resolving all accounting and tax
related conflicts.
- <a href="https://www.credebadvisors.com/services/gst-and-tds-compliances";>GST
Registration in Gurgaon</a>
+ Credeb is counted amongst the leading and trusted accounting advisory and
consultancy Firms in Delhi, India. We have kept our aim of providing services
of the highest quality, resulting in the addition of value to each of its
clients in a totally professional, reliable and independent manner. Credeb
Advisors LLP is your one-stop destination for resolving all accounting and tax
related conflicts.
+ https://www.credebadvisors.com/services/gst-and-tds-compliances

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-disk-utility in Ubuntu.

  Facing issues in new GST Registration?

Status in gnome-disk-utility package in Ubuntu: