Public bug reported:

I had install Jammy (beta) release to test it. I configured the network
with Radius authentication, so we have made a Network Profile enabling
802.1x authentication in Ubuntu. When I tried to connecting to the
network it doesn't worked. I saw the logs (see picture) and it says that
it was a handshake failure in the connection because there is a SSL3
error.

I read that probably it can be a problem with the  legacy renegotiation
in the handshake, but I'm not sure why happens that and what can I do to
fix this problem.

** Affects: network-manager (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "wpa_supplicant.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1961558/+attachment/5562392/+files/wpa_supplicant.png

  802.1x connection Handshake failure ssl3 error in Jammy Jellyfish

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu: