Being on Ubuntu 22.04, the .deb package has been removed and one is
forced to use the snap version.

kerberos does not work with the latest version and this is quite a
blocker for me as there is no alternative (other than switching
browsers).

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  [snap] kerberos GSSAPI no longer works after deb->snap transition

Status in Mozilla Firefox:
  New
Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  I configure AuthServerWhitelist as documented:

  https://www.chromium.org/developers/design-documents/http-
  authentication

  and can see my whitelisted domains in chrome://policy/

  but websites that used to work with SPNEGO/GSSAPI/kerberos no longer
  work. I'm guessing the snap needs some sort of permission to use the
  kerberos ticket cache (or the plumbing to do so doesn't exist...).

  I can confirm that Chrome has the desired behavior.