Today I have updated Ubuntu and plenty of fixes arrived and I can
confirm this problem is fixed. Thanks

  Full screen in Firefox and Ubuntu panel options can't be displayed

  In Ubuntu 22.04 and all programs just normally displayed e.g. Firefox
  in normal view. I can hover to the clock widget or top-right corner
  network-sound-battery widget and panel widget color gets changed from
  black to gray color. When clicked on widget pop-up menu appears as
  expected and any option can be selected.

  Now when in Firefox playing some video e.g. youtube.com in full screen
  then when pressing Super key panel is displayed. Moving mouse over to
  clock or top-right network widget and clock or network panel widget
  color changes from black to gray as in previous example. But when
  clicking on clock or network widget and nothing happens. Maybe pop-up
  is opened bellow Firefox's full screen window, but this is not what I
  expect. Obviously I would like to have panel widget pop-up menu
  displayed on top of anything else. For example when in Firefox playing
  some video in full-screen and I decide to lower the voice in Ubuntu,
  now I am force to quit Firefox video full screen and lower the Ubuntu
  panel located voice. I somehow expect this to be simpler, just to
  never quit full screen and allow me to lower the voice by pressing
  Super key and then from top-right voice widget allow me to lower the
  voice.

  I don't know if this can be classified as bug, but to me it is for
  sure an usability bug.

  Package: gnome-shell 42~beta-1ubuntu3
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Thu Mar 31 18:10:13 2022
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Alpha amd64 (20220202)
  RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 42~beta-1ubuntu2
  SourcePackage: gnome-shell