Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  Cannot drag tabs with mouse

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  When testing firefox 98.0.2 from the snap on the Ubuntu for Raspberry
  Pi pre-installed desktop image (using Wayland), I noted that I'm
  unable to drag'n'drop tabs to re-order them, or detach them into
  separate windows. I can re-order tabs with the Ctrl+Shift+Pg{Up,Dn}
  keyboard short-cuts, but not with the mouse.

  This occurred both in the default configuration (with tabs in the
  title bar's area), and in my preferred configuration (with the title
  bar displayed above the tabs bar).