** Tags added: impish

** Summary changed:

- Minimizing/Restoring windows  is buggy
+ Minimizing/Restoring windows by clicking on Ubuntu Dock is buggy

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock in
Ubuntu.

  Minimizing/Restoring windows by clicking on Ubuntu Dock is buggy

Status in gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock package in Ubuntu:

  [ Impact ]

  Since upgrading to Ubuntu 21.10 the "minimize" option no longer work as
expected.
  The animations are sometimes junky when minimizing or restoring windows and
other times a totally unrelated window gets restored.

  [ Test case ]

  - gsettings set org.gnome.shell.extensions.dash-to-dock click-action
"minimize"
  - Open different applications, for some more windows of one application
  - Click multiple times in a row on an app icon in the dock.
  - Observe the buggy behaviour

  I attached a video where I minimize & restore the terminal and dconf editor
windows and you can see that other windows like the file explorer and the
settings are affected by this.

  Release: 21.10

  gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock:
  Installed: 70~ubuntu3