I upgraded from 20.04 to 22.04 using "do-release-upgrade". At reboot, I
see a kind of "first-run wizard" requiring me to create a new user and
her profile. The dialog cannot be canncelled or skipped.

There is no need creating a new user: there are already local users with
sudo rights (obviously, I could not have run 20.04 otherwise!) and
approx. 900 LDAP users, too. But somehow, Ubuntu seems to believe this
was a fresh install with no users present.

How can I skip this dialog?
I already tried going through the dialog and creating a dummy user and removing
it later – just to be greeted with the same dialog again on next boot!

** Affects: gdm3 (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment
--
After Ugrade, Jammy requires me to create a new user, although users are present
Packages, which is subscribed to gdm3 in Ubuntu.