When I navigate with orca I use tab to go link by link. This works
effectively. But if I wnat to read the pag (or the mail) I use the arrow
keys to navigate. This does not work. Orac has several mode to hangle
the cursor (inst f12) toggle from cursor hangled by application / corsor
handled by the screen reader. No effet now. In some case we need to
toogle the application's navigation by cursor mode (f7). No effet.
Finaly, the orca's structured navigation mode toggle (inst-z) has no
effet neither.

Packages, which is subscribed to webkit2gtk in Ubuntu.

  2.36 doesn't work with orca anymore

Status in webkit2gtk package in Ubuntu:

  Since Ubuntu 22.04 I can not read the content of the yelp pages, le content
of a mail from evolution or a web page from epiphany.
  This worked correctly for Ubuntu 21.10 or Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.
  This problem occurs if I migrate from a previous version, or if I reinstall
from scrash.

  Is there a new setting that I don't aware of?
  This also could be related to webkitgtk I suppose.

  A work arround is to select all the texte and to copy it to a place
  that I can read (gedit).

  Package: orca 42.0-1ubuntu1
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDesktop: MATE
  Date: Sun May  1 10:03:38 2022
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64 (20220223)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: orca
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to jammy on 2022-04-12 (18 days ago)
  mtime.conffile..etc.xdg.autostart.orca-autostart.desktop:
2022-04-17T10:13:33.207956