The bug has a release status flag that shows some version of Firefox is
affected, thus it will be considered confirmed.

  "Strict" tracking protection sometimes causes _all_ content to fail to
  display on browser launch

Status in Mozilla Firefox:
  Confirmed
Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  This morning I booted my machine and launched Firefox.  I restored my
  tabs from my previous session, and _none of them_ displayed any
  content.  The tabs included pins, regular sites, and extension dialogs
  (specifically, a couple of instances of the LastPass 2FA prompt).
  Further to that, Firefox menus also wouldn't display; either via
  right-click on tabs, or via the "hamburger" menu in the top-right.  (I
  could still close tabs via Ctrl-W for non-pinned tabs, or via middle-
  click for pinned tabs.)

  favicons were displayed correctly, and I confirmed that the pages were
  actually being fetched from the remote sites because I typed the
  address for a page I know redirects and the redirect happened
  (specifically, "!g foo" in my address bar caused DuckDuckGo to
  redirect me to Google).

  Restarting the browser did not fix this.  Closing all of my tabs and
  restarting the browser did not fix this.  Closing all of my tabs and
  restarting the browser, however, _did_ allow the Firefox menus to
  render (provided I didn't try to open any web pages before using
  them), which allowed me to switch "Enhanced Tracking Protection" from
  Strict to Standard, fixing the problem.

  (This is the second time I've experienced this exact behaviour, which
  is how I knew to try modifying the tracking protection setting.  The
  last time was on an older version of Firefox in August:
  https://wrestle.town/@Odd_Bloke/102655281770357045)

  Package: firefox 72.0.2+build1-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  AddonCompatCheckDisabled: False
  BuildID: 20200117190643
  Channel: Unavailable
  CurrentDesktop: i3