Resolving old bugs which are likely not relevant any more, since NPAPI
plugins are deprecated.

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg-server in Ubuntu.

  improper mouse hover behavior with links

Status in Mozilla Firefox:
  Expired
Status in X.Org X server:
  Fix Released
Status in firefox-3.0 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in firefox-3.1 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: firefox-3.1

  Using Firefox 3.1 on Kubuntu 9.04 Jaunty, if I move the mouse over a
  link, the hover function does not work properly.  If the mouse is
  stopped over a link, it remains as the standard cursor.  If it is
  moving, then it rapidly alternates between the standard cursor and the
  link select cursor.  This only happens if at some point I have moused
  over one of the buttons in the Firefox chrome.  I have tried launching
  Firefox with the -safe-mode switch, but this does not affect the
  problem.

  This problem affects functionality because some websites use menus
  that appear when a link is moused over, and this problem keeps the
  menu from staying on the screen.

  [Testcase]
  open firefox, move into main window, then move up into
  menu bar, back into main window and hover over a link. The cursor immediately
  changes back to the normal cursor.