** Changed in: sane-backends

Packages, which is subscribed to hplip in Ubuntu.

  Paper height HP OfficeJet 150

Status in HPLIP:
  New
Status in sane-backends:
  Fix Released
Status in hplip package in Ubuntu:

  The height of the paper size is limited to letter size:

  > scanimage -- help -d hpaio:/usb/Officejet_150_Mobile_L511?serial=MY2A9720DR
  -y 0..277.707mm [277.707]
          Height of scan-area.

  When I try to scan a A4 document, the bottom of the page is "cut off".
  But as there is the limit, it is also not possible to set A4 as size:

  > scanimage -x 210 -y 296 -d
hpaio:/usb/Officejet_150_Mobile_L511?serial=MY2A9720DR
  scanimage: setting of option --br-y failed (Invalid argument)

  I would like to look for some more details, where the limitation comes
  from. Especially, as the OfficeJet 150 has and ADF, which should not
  have any trouble scanning pages longer than letter size.

  Where is the paper size limitation set?
  Where are the properties for the device
(hpaio:/usb/Officejet_150_Mobile_L511?serial=MY2A9720DR) stored?

  Thanks
  Ben