I had the same problem, and I had just switched to Wayland when this
happened, so I thought it might be the culprit. I tried logging out
without Wayland and indeed "Sign in" worked. Seems that the webkit view
crashes on Wayland. I'm also on 22.04, Nvidia 510.

Logging back in on Wayland after having signed in, things keep working,
so this would be a temporary workaround.

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-online-accounts in Ubuntu.

  Online accounts crashes on sign in

Status in gnome-online-accounts package in Ubuntu:

  I noticed that my to-dos weren't syncing, so I checked online accounts
  and there's this triangle warning icon.  I click into it and it says
  "Credentials have expired", "Sign in to enable this account."  Now
  when I click "Sign in", the pop up changes to a frozen progress bar on
  top and with empty content, then crashes after a few seconds.  Now I
  can't sync anything and can't fix it.

  Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, Wayland on Nvidia 510