** Summary changed:

- PH-B-500 Headphone makes bluetooh loop
+ PH-B-500 Headphone makes bluetooth loop

** Package changed: ubuntu => bluez (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: bionic

Packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  PH-B-500 Headphone makes bluetooth loop

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:

  Hi there, I am using Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS(Brazilian Portuguese, so,
  sorry if I translated wrong some label) in a Dell Inspiron 15 series
  3000 and I am having some Bluetooth problems.

  I always suffer to synchronize my Cadenza PH-B Bluetooth Headphone.
  It Shows as PH-B-500 at the bluetooth devices list
  What happens is:
      1. I turn on the headphone
      2. I go to Settings → Bluetooth
      3. The Notebook entire bluetooth enters a shutdown reinitialize loop
      4. It only stops when I turn off the headphone

  But if I:
      1. Keep the headphone off
      2. go to Settings → Bluetooth
      3. Click on the PH-B-500 on the list
      4. Turn the headphone on and at the same time click on Conection at the
PH-B-500 Bluetooth window
  it usually starts working fine.
  The headphone works perfectly on my Android cell phone so I don’t believe it
is broken.