The change is in this update,
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libwacom/2.2.0-1

** Changed in: libwacom (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to libwacom in Ubuntu.

  No wacom tablet or stylus discovered, Fujitsu T935

Status in libwacom package in Ubuntu:

  I installed Ubuntu 21.04 on my Fujitsu T935, which has a Wacom stylus
  and screen.  The command line seems to find it, and it works fine, but
  I cannot calibrate it without the gnome-control-center.

  $ xsetwacom --list devices
  Wacom MultiTouch Sensor Finger touch  id: 10  type: TOUCH
  Wacom MultiTouch Sensor Pen stylus    id: 11  type: STYLUS
  Wacom MultiTouch Sensor Pen eraser    id: 15  type: ERASER

  Any ideas what to do?

  Thanks,

  Rob

  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.38.5-1ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu65.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Mon Jun 28 17:45:08 2021
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 21.04 "Hirsute Hippo" - Release amd64 (20210420)
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>