In Gnome on the latest version of Ubuntu Jammy Jellyfish, the auto-hide
taskbar feature is broken. The task bar will disappear even when there
is no overlapping window and the only way to bring it back appears to be
to move a window down into that region of the display and back away from
it and then it will re-appear, until it disappears again on it own.

Sorry don't have the time to help with debug of this, but wanted you to
know. Also I submitted a ubuntu-bug on this bug for some reason it
gathered all my info and then failed to ask me what the specific problem
was. So you might want to x-ref this bug report with that filing to get
all the details.

** Affects: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

Auto-hide taskbar does not work quite right